MarketIntel enables financial services firms to better track their performance in capturing assets and credit for their target markets and customer segments. As a module within the WalletInsights platform, MarktetIntel helps firms gain a more complete picture of their target markets and understand how movements in consumer finances shift profit opportunities for their branches, regions, and footprints.
MarketIntel is best used for strategic analysis to better identify market-level growth and profit opportunities based on multi-dimensional financial and economic insights. MarketIntel is available exclusively to IXI Network Members.
- Presents Market-Level Estimated Balance Sheet Based on Multi-Dimensional Market Insights
- Market analysis is based on multiple financial and economic measures including IXI’s and Equifax’s proprietary estimated asset and aggregated credit measures
- Also incorporates estimated income and spending, and additional economic factors
- Analyses are Presented According to Your Firm’s View of the Market
- Financial and economic measures are combined with your firm’s data, branches, districts, regions, and footprints so the insights are meaningful and readily applicable to your business
- Analyses can also be matched to your target segments (e.g. Mass Affluent, Affluent, High Net Worth)
- Enables Firms to Better Track Market Level Performance and Identify Likely Opportunities for Growth
- Share-of-market metrics enable firms to more accurately gauge their performance in capturing estimated assets and credit compared to the market and to peers, for both target markets and customer segments
- Gap charts enable firms to better examine the financial capacities of customer segments and markets and identify which likely represent the highest growth potential
- Three-year trended data and one- three- and five-year projections enable year-over-year comparisons and strategic planning
- Dashboards and Benchmarks Accessible Online and Real-Time through the WalletInsights Platform
- Solutions and insights are available on-the-fly, using interactive drill-down capabilities to quickly assess target markets and find likely growth opportunities
- Dashboards can be designed to fit your firm’s needs for users at the branch level through the C-level