- Approximately 5.1% of all U.S. households are likely to have over $1 million in invested assets, representing over 66% of all U.S. invested assets. (June 2015)
- There are over 38,000 HHs in Massachusetts that have over $5 million in assets, owning approximately $437 billion, or 40% of the state’s total assets. (June 2015)
- “We consider IXI to be the number one data source to predict who has wealth.” Source: VP of Modeling for a leading financial services firm
- Advisors report that their days of “dart-throwing” are over, and that they are confident that by using WealthComplete, their time is focused on those households possessing significant upside potential. Source: A top financial services provider
- By incorporating WealthComplete into its customer alignment process, a leading bank was able to uncover new opportunities to grow AUM and increase customer satisfaction, leading to an increase in revenue of over $700 million. Read the complete case study.
- Financial services firms can use WealthComplete to identify millions of dollars of hidden assets within their client-base. Learn how here.
WealthComplete is available exclusively for use by IXI►Net Member-Firms. It is best used for share of wallet opportunity analysis and asset allocation analysis and can be used in both offline and online applications.
WealthComplete provides estimates of total assets at the household level, based on the about $32 trillion of liquid financial assets held by all U.S. households.
- Represents Measured Assets – Based on About $14 Trillion in Anonymous, Direct-Measured Assets
- Based on IXI’s proprietary, anonymous, direct-measured financial assets database of about $14 trillion collected from the nation’s leading financial institutions
- Projects this database to represent the total liquid financial assets held by all U.S. households – about $32 trillion
- Provides Dollar Estimate of Total Assets at Household-Level
- Dollar estimate represents the total amount of a consumers’ full financial wallet – assets held both at your firm and other firms
- Enables financial services firms to measure share of wallet and identify opportunity for growth for each of their customers
- Estimates Household-Level Assets by Product Category
- Estimates assets for six broad product categories: Deposits, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Annuities, Other Assets
- Deposit category further broken down into household-level asset estimates for: Interest Checking, Non-Interest Checking, CDs, Savings, Money Market Accounts, and Other Cash Equivalents
- Enables firms to determine likely asset allocation and share of wallet by product category
- Identifies Customers Likely to Have Over $25 Million in Average Assets per Household
- Top-tier break of $25 million plus, enabling firms to better identify super-affluent households
- Enables firms to prioritize households for marketing campaigns
- Easy to Apply
- WealthComplete ratings can be appended to any customer or prospect file. It can also be used in online targeting
- Fully compatible with in-house systems and all IXI data