Ability to Pay (ATP) Index is a modeled scoring system that ranks households from 1 to 1,000 based on their likely economic capacity. ATP Index can be used alone or incorporated into models that incorporate consumer financial variables.
ATP Index can help marketers more efficiently assess customer portfolios, enhance targeting, better identify high-potential households for marketing efforts, tailor promotions, rank leads, and help inform account management. ATP Index is available for use in both offline and online applications.
- Incorporates Key Measures of Likely Economic Capacity
- Measures and Ranks Estimated Consumer Economic Capacity
- Offers a household scoring system that ranks households by likely economic capacity in order to help prioritize marketing efforts for greater efficiency
- Helps marketers differentiate between two households that may look similar in terms of income and other financial or demographic variables, but likely have considerably different ability to spend
- Offers a Continuous Modeled Score
- Provides a continuous modeled score ranging from 1 to 1000, with a score of 1000 being the most likely to have higher economic capacity
- Can Be Applied Across the Customer Lifecycle
- Helps marketers inform campaign planning, prioritize households for cross-sell/upsell and retention efforts, and better match products to households’ likely financial means
- Useful for account management as well as to augment models with a measure of likely economic capacity
- Easy to Apply
- Ability to Pay Index scores can be appended to any customer or prospect file to rank households based on their likely economic capacity. It can also be used for online marketing efforts