The demand for student loans is higher than ever before while default rates continue to climb. Yet student lenders often lack sufficient information about borrowers and households in order to effectively differentiate and target optimal student loan prospects.
IXI Services Adds Insight Along the Student Lending Value Chain
IXI solutions for student lenders and servicers offer a set of robust economic measures that can be used to provide a clearer view of households’ estimated financial position. Our wealth-based measures can supplement existing models and provide valuable insights to executives, analysts, and point-of-contact representatives, helping them to better understand, target, and service student borrowers based on estimated household financial capacity.
Our solutions are based on a foundation of approximately $13 trillion in anonymized, directly measured consumer assets, gathered from leading banks, securities, and insurance firms and offer enhanced coverage of households’ estimated financial position.
Improve Marketing, Account Acquisition, and Segmentation
- Segment and narrow prospect universe based on improved understanding of households’ estimated financial position
- Better target optimal households based on estimated wealth, total income, aggregated credit utilization, and discretionary spending
- Identify and target neighborhoods by market-level wealth and new student loan activity
Enhance Account Management
- Differentiate seemingly like borrowers based on estimated financial capacity
- Supplement existing servicing models and income measures with more current estimates of total household income and wealth