- Bank Marketer’s Checklist
- Mergers and Acquisitions Handbook for Retail Bank Marketers
- Observations and Impacts of U.S. Consumer Wealth Trends
- IXI helps clients achieve On-Boarding with Confidence
- Online Targeting
- Consultative Solutions
- View More Equifax Solutions for Banks and Read our Banking Insights Blog
- Best Practice: Identifying Cross-Sell Candidates for Deposit Products Amongst Brokerage Customer Base
- Improving Customer On-boarding: Leveraging Financial Insights to Assess Customer Opportunity from Day One
- Growing Revenue by Aligning Customers with the Right Service Level
- Growing Bank Deposits with Targeted Prospecting
- Top 5 Bank Achieves 50% Lift and Cuts Costs of Direct Mail Campaigns
- Financial Advisors at Top 20 Bank Identify Missed Opportunities
- Top 5 Bank Improves Customer Segmentation
Now more than ever, banks need to invest in ways to attract assets, build strong customer relationships, and keep tabs on the market during volatile times.
Over 20 of the largest U.S. banks work with IXI to gain actionable insights to target, segment and communicate with individual households as well as to track changes in the market. IXI’s proprietary database of approximately $14 trillion in anonymous consumer assets and our comprehensive suite of consultative, analytical engagements can arm banking institutions with the tools they need to impact their bottom line.
Most marketers have little insight into the assets and investments their customers and prospects hold with competitors. Developing an effective marketing strategy without this critical information can be a high-stakes guessing game at best.
- Find the opportunity – identify which customers are likely to hold the most opportunity for increasing assets at your firm
- Achieve share of wallet and lifetime value measures for current customers and prospects
- Identify and manage cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across the customer lifecycle, from product preferences to retirement needs to moving a customer to a new service tier
- Understand customer needs and grow existing relationships – map product strategy, customer on-boarding, acquisition and loyalty programs to the likely wealth profile of your customers and prospects
Banks can also benefit from CreditStyles Pro*, an innovative tool that enables marketers to differentiate households based on measures of aggregated credit availability, needs, and usage.
Once you’ve identified your target groups, Financial Cohorts – the only household-level segmentation system based on direct-measured assets – can help you improve your communications to your target audience to increase results. Banks can use Financial Cohorts to:
- Profile their best customers based on likely financial behaviors and find more customers like them
- Send the right offer to the right household using relevant, versioned messages and appropriate marketing media
IXI’s market analysis tools enable banks to focus on geographies with the most opportunity. With these solutions, firms can track their share, optimize branch and site planning, gauge market health, and trend expected growth and potential by market.
- With MarketIntel, banks can assess their performance in capturing assets and credit in their target markets and customer segments.
- MarketMix helps banks measure asset levels and gauge product preferences in key geographies.
- CreditMix enables banks to better understand the credit health within key markets and determine credit market size and share
Not only can IXI help you enhance your customer marketing strategies, IXI also offers solutions to enable you to target the right small businesses for your products and services. With IXI’s Small Business Assets, firms can better determine which small businesses are most appropriate for premium offers as well as improve prospecting for new small business customers. If your firm offers services for home-based small businesses, then our solutions can help you communicate with them more efficiently.
Because IXI collects assets from the vast majority of the top banks, we can help companies that have merged or acquired other firms gain an up-to-date view of the combined entities. Refer to our Handbook for Bank Mergers and Acquisitions to learn more about how IXI can help you evaluate:
- Optimal branch and territory assignments for the combined entity
- Financial needs and profiles of the new customer base
- A better way to communicate with new customers