With the summer travel season on the horizon, we decided to take a look at the travel preferences of high income households ($100K-$200K estimated annual household income). The maps below show the most likely domestic and foreign travel destinations for these households:
Out of these high-income households, which age tiers are most likely to . . .
- Travel domestically: Pre-Retirement (55-64)
- Travel to foreign destinations: Young (<35)
- Travel for business: Working Years (35-54)
- Take a cruise: Retired (65+)
- Own a timeshare residence: Pre-Retirement (55-64)
Want to learn more?
Contact your account rep or click here.