This month we decided to take a look at estimated discretionary spending to income ratios by generation. We have classified discretionary expenses as spending beyond basic necessities (housing, utilities, public transportation, personal insurance and pensions).
Focus on Millennial Generation: U.S. Regions with Highest Estimated Average Income Per Household
- Los Alamos, NM ($107,398)
- Jackson, WY-ID ($106,006)
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA ($97,615)
- San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA ($92,195)
- Silverthorne, CO ($90,535)
Want to learn more?
Contact your account representative or click here.