California is the most heavily populated state in the U.S. with over 33 million residents. The map below shows the estimated total household income (wage income plus income generated from investments) for each generation in several key California regions:
U.S. Regions with Highest Estimated Total Household Income
- Los Alamos, NM ($140,757)
- Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk, CT ($136,258)
- San Jose/Sunnyvale/Santa Clara, CA ($132,276)
- Jackson, WY-ID ($124,184)
- Washington/Arlington/Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV ($116,279)
Want to learn more?
Contact your account representative or click here.