Big 10 states all have some of the most loyal college sports fans in the nation, but they also have unique asset levels and investment preferences.
Big 10 States Featured by Household Asset Levels (Dec 2011)
Big 10 States Ranked by Average Total Assets per Household (Dec 2011)
- $230.5K: Illinois
- $200.1K: Pennsylvania
- $199.6K: Minnesota
- $169. 8K: Ohio
- $160.0K: Michigan
- $159.1K: Wisconsin
- $141.9K: Nebraska
- $120.9K: Indiana
- $117.4K: Iowa
Big 10 Winners: Of the Big 10 states, which state had the highest percent or growth of 5 financial product categories?
- Michigan: The highest percent of mutual funds in the average portfolio at 35.9% (Dec 2011)
- Nebraska: The highest growth in deposit dollars at 8.2% (Dec 2010-Dec 2011)
- Ohio: The highest growth in annuity dollars at 9.4% (Dec 2010-Dec 2011)
- Pennsylvania: The highest percent of bonds in the average portfolio at 6.9% (Dec 2011)
- Illinois: The highest dollar amount of stocks at $263.8B (Dec 2011)
Want to learn more?
Contact your account rep or click here.