For almost two decades, IXI has enabled financial services firms to gain consumer financial insights and enhance their consumer marketing strategies. With IXI’s insights into assets held by small businesses, firms can also improve their marketing efforts to the millions of small businesses scattered across the country. The key is to find small businesses that are the right fit for your firm’s products and services. IXI’s Small Business Assets can do just that.
Small Business Assets enables firms to better identify which small business to target for their marketing campaigns. With Small Business Assets, firms can tailor cross-sell/upsell efforts, improve prospecting, communicate with home-based small businesses, and enhance model performance. It is available exclusively for use by IXI Network Member-Firms.
- Based on Approximately $2 Trillion in Measured Assets Invested by Small Businesses
- Based on approximately $2 trillion of anonymous, directly measured assets held by small businesses
- Collected twice a year from over 95 of the nation’s leading financial institutions
- Powers Small Business Marketing Campaigns with Financial Insights
- Provides the average assets per small business in a ZIP+4, thus enabling firms to provide appropriate offers as well as prospect for new customers that are likely to need small business services
- Data gathered is anonymous and provided only at the ZIP+4 level to ensure IXI Member-Firm and small business privacy is maintained
- Enables Firms to Better Communicate with Home-Based Small Businesses
- Residential vs. non-residential indicator helps firms offer the right products and services for SOHO (Small Office Home Office) businesses
- Offers Superior Coverage of Small Business Assets
- Helps firms reach small businesses in over 90% of all ZIP Codes and over 14 million ZIP+4s
- Easy to Apply
- Can be appended to any small business customer or prospect file for use in marketing and modeling
- Available in both offline and online versions to enable integrated marketing efforts across multiple channels