MarketMix is available exclusively for use by IXI►Net Member-Firms. It is best used for market sizing and to determine a firm’s share of the total market.
MarketMix provides estimates of the total assets, assets by product category, and household penetration for defined geographic areas based on about $25 trillion of liquid financial assets held by U.S. households.
- Represents Measured Assets – Based on Approximately $11 Trillion in Anonymous Direct-Measured Assets
- Based on IXI’s proprietary, anonymous, aggregated direct-measured financial assets database of about $11 trillion collected from over 95 of the nation’s leading financial institutions
- Projects this database to represent the total liquid financial assets held by all U.S. households – about $25 trillion
- Provides Dollar Estimate of Total Assets by Geography
- Dollar estimate represents the total amount of assets in any standard or custom geography – assets held both at your firm and other firms
- Enables financial services firms to assess market size and share, identify geographies likely to have the most opportunity, and track branch and territory performance
- Also provides household counts, enabling firms to better understand household penetration
- Estimates Market-Level Assets by Product Category
- Estimates assets within a geography for six broad product categories: Deposits, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Annuities, Other Assets
- Deposit category further broken down into market-level asset estimates for: Interest Checking, Non-Interest Checking, CDs, Savings, Money Market Accounts, and Other Cash Equivalents
- Enables firms to determine likely asset allocation and share of market by product category, plus assist with brand and category development
- Tracks Market Growth Over Time
- Data available for multiple time periods, enabling trending calculations, identification of fastest-growing markets, and improved sales territory and branch planning.
- Easy to Apply
- MarketMix estimated assets and household counts are available for both postal and census track geographies
- Fully compatible with in-house systems and all IXI data